Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Late nights are best spent... ...

... vege-ing in front of the telly with a good series of Hong Kong drama!

Not being a fan of olden dynasty dramas, I have left the CDs to dust for about a week. Cel would eagerly ask each time "So HAVE YOU WATCHED IT?", to which I would reply in embarrasment - Not yet.

So finally on Tuesday, I decided to watch it - Beyond the Realm of Conscience (宫心计).





And what a blardy good show it was! *hands and feet up*

From the cast to the script to the intricate details of the costumes and jewellery, and the HAIR. It must have weighed a tonne to don that much stuff on your head!

I simply heart Susanna Kwan and Michelle Yim! They are the best bickering pair-up! I guess I got so used to watching both of them always at loggerheads that it would have been weird to see them being friendly with each other this time.

As what the title depicts, the show comprises of alot of conspiracy plots, back-stabbing within the royal palace. Besides, who doesn't like to see two pretty concubines or royal maid fighting with each other?

Go watch it if you are a TV buff. I know I'm pretty back-dated but it's still good stuff!

0 comments: