Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

If it can't get worse

... ... It will only get better!

I used to have this notion that Fate is in your hands. But as one starts to accept the fact that Life is never fair, I'm also believing that you need to be damn blardy lucky too.

And so, Life has been pretty well for us thus far. But who is to complain when it gets even better?

Dylan finally decided to leave his current job after 5 years (I have job hopped 2 times since!). He's rather excited to join the new company together with a bigger pay package! :D

Of course, with greater power comes greater responsibilities. I am hoping it doesn't mean sacrificing his weekends at work.

One step closer to our future dream home! :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

mrs tan said...

congrats to papa Yip!