Pages

Monday, August 27, 2007

Back from the visit...

... Went for the routine check-up at KK on Saturday.

Update:
1) Baby's head is down now (not sure if it's engaged)
2) Placenta has moved up beside baby's head (means good news, can opt for natural delivery)
3) Baby is weighing at 2.1kg at Wk32. (gained 800g since 4 weeks ago, means might not be able to opt for natural if baby continues to grow at this rate)


Gynae said baby is on average size but I'm doubtful. According to certain charts, baby should be about 1.9kg at Wk32. So our baby is slightly above the range. I'm worried cause baby may end up 3.5kg - 4kg, which means possible emergecy c-section since I'm opting for natural delivery.


Sneaked into KK's ward to view their 1-bedder versus the 4-bedders room. The 4-bedders CANNOT MAKE IT but would have to choose that to save some cost. Wonder why KK only gave two options. Cannot have 2-bedders meh? *grunts*


Didn't know I was ready to choose my admission package until I happen to check with the counter nurse on the maternity package only to realize my file is already with them. (Terrible service at KK)


Next visit is scheduled 3 weeks later - 15 Sep where baby will be at 35 weeks. (Shouldn't they be scheduling me for 2 weeks / month visit already??!) *grunts even more*

0 comments: