Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The final leg of the race...

... Finally, I've reached the 3rd trimester stage. My body is suffering from every inch & ounce of any possible pregnancy symptoms you can think of.

  • My back is aching - Due to sleeping at the wrong position. The pain has been there for a week now.
  • I cannot find a good position to sleep - Left / Right. With the bump, it gets more uncomfortable and I always worry I'll squash my baby if I lean too much in front.
  • Totally drained out - I need to sleep by 11pm everyday but I still feel tired
  • I have hemorrhoids and the pain is killing me :(
  • I can't watch what I eat now. I'll just stuff whatever I see in my mouth and watch helplessly as the weighing scale moves up

I've lost count of the number of days left. It's perpetually on my mind, every single moment. I even DREAMT how my baby would look like although I secretly hoped that it'll turn out the way my dream was, all cute and smiley. :)

It's getting more and more exciting...

0 comments: