Pages

Monday, September 3, 2007

Some random updates...

... Baby has been doing flips and somersaults over the past few weeks. Although it's causing quite a bit of discomfort, it's rather amazing to see your tummy move in waves and different forms.


I swear something must be seriously wrong with the weighing scale or either that, my metabolic rate is plunging down rapidly. I literally saw the scale went up the VERY NEXT DAY after my gynae visit. How could it be possible??! The weekly swimming routine doesn't seem to help shed off the unnecessary pounds either. :(


Have decided to opt for the 4-bedder at the risk of having 3 additional 'hopefully-not-snoring' mommies + crying babies at different timing + their family visits. I really hope it isn't that bad. Nonetheless, I'll prepare for ear mufflers for emergencies.


Baby hasn't been moving as vigirously as he should be since yesterday. And that's kinda freaking mommy out. Saw blood traces over the weekend but decided to conclude that it's due to constipation since baby is still moving fine. Would have to continue monitoring baby's movements today. Might have to push forward gynae's visit.

I'm keeping fingers crossed... ...

0 comments: