Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Preschool graduation ceremony

Up till today, then I realized how much my boy has grown. I must say I am very impressed with how the teachers handled the kids, coaching them to dance to a song, stand on the stage without running around and most important of all, having lots of fun in the midst of all these preparations.

I was surprised at myself when I got a little emotional looking at the K2 graduates donning their graduation gown and going onstage to get their certificates. I could imagine myself tearing when it would be Jayden's turn as he proceeds to elementary school.

Jayden used to be very clingy to us whenever there's a crowd. Hence, I was also a little apprehensive on how the boy would react seeing such a big audience on stage. But once the music came on, he was dancing confidently and flashing his biggest smile. So amazing! I would have froze on the spot!

His pre-N class danced to the tune "Round the clock" by Bill Haley.

If you noticed, the poor fella was the shortest in the class. *gua gua gua* So determined to get the boy to play basketball when he grows up!

And now a video of his performance. Times like these, I wished I had a super zoom anti-shake camera.

3 comments:

mrs tan said...

J enjoyed his dance! lolz!

joyousmama said...

He enjoys his dance so much! hahaha..so duperly cute! oh ya. Talking abt the K2 graduation, me & cherie also feels esp emo too. Hahaha! Can't help it but to hold back the tears. Imagine just another few years time, we can really cry buckets of tears over their graduation...boohooo

hiPPo said...

hahaha! hi5 jas.. =) emily, both of us felt the same when we were at the concert party too.. esp when the k2 kiddos stepped out to receive their certs.. awww.. i m sure to burst out crying in another few years time!