Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

His first movie

Technically.

The last time we brought Jayden to the theatre, he was barely 1. And the boy could easily go to bed at 8pm so despite the loud sound system, he slept like a baby.

Bon happened to have free tix to Shrek and we thought it would be a good time to bring the boy for his first cartoon movie. And so, I have been telling the son about this green thing that we were going to watch - there will be a donkey, a cat and two green things called Shrek and Princess Fiona. Jayden accepted it quite pleasantly as Fiona was a name familiar to him.



To make matters complicated, Dylan couldn't make it to the movie. And so I was once again left to handle Jayden alone. Not wanting to risk having to drag a bawling kid out of the cinema ALONE, I asked Liv along. I reckoned if he was sitting around people he knew, at least it was a familiar environment.

Once again, the boy surprised me for he sat QUIETLY throughout the entire 110min movie! I am utterly impressed because the restless child will not sit longer than 5 mins on a high chair. Great job kid!

I am now contemplating if I should bring him to watch the Toy Story. Let's see.

0 comments: