Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Full Monty


The last time I went to a local theatre, was when I was heavily pregnant with Jayden. C and I laughed so hard, I was worried that she would have gone into early labour.

Fast forward 2.5 years later, I chanced upon Adrian Pang drama company's inaugural production - The Full Monty.

Dylan, being the boring man, wouldn't settle for some high fancy musical. All we needed from our mundane lives were some silly good laughs. So The Full Monty worked out well.

And may I add that Adrian's younger son, Xander is SOOO CUTE! He acted together with his dad and the chemistry was great! The other casts like Hossen Leong and Lim Yu Beng were really good too.

The plot was fantastic, the backdrops were seamless and we loved the fact that I had FRONT ROWS and they really went ALL THE WAY! Of course at the last part, they flashed these super high beam lights at your face and you were so blinded, you really didn't see anything but shadows. Hehehe...

One of the best local theatres I've seen thus far! Go support them!

0 comments: