Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Motherhood - Day 12

Jayden is 12 days old today. How time flies when you're in motherhood.


As I was feeding him, I couldn't help but recall the moment when I was still nervously anticipating for his arrival. That fateful morning when Dylan and I made the trip to the hospital, that fateful moment when Jayden arrived to this world. Motherhood is indeed magical. As we look at Jayden everyday, we couldn't help but wonder how did we managed to come up with a baby like Jayden? It's all so surreal...


Our lives has indeed changed ever since the arrival of Jayden. Our priorities have changed, our coversation topics have changed. I don't know if it's for the better or worse but having a child is supposed to bond a family closer isn't it?


Dylan has been a wonderful support so far, except for some of his stubborn logics he chose to believe from others who blindly concoct from nowhere. Every child is different and unique. We can't possibly be following the rules blindly and not look for signs. If there is a step-by-step instructions manual on "How to raise a baby", I would be glad to follow it strictly!

I have lost 9kg so far but still 6kg away from my pre-pregnancy weight. My tummy is gone so I really have no idea where the 6kg goes to. My ass? My thighs? *gasp* My FACE?! They say the last 5kg are always the hardest to lose. :(


Jayden has chosen to stay awake on certain times of the day now which makes it difficult for me to coax him to sleep. Sleep is good for him but he's refusing it. :( And there are times when he'll sleep past his feeding time only to wake up wailing in extreme hunger.


What can I say? Baby is the king!


Jayden in one of his grouchy mood...

Jayden just day dreaming and refusing to sleep...

1 comments:

@pinkyaffair said...

awww....mummy is always the best....seeing my bf so healthy....cant wait to visit him neh.....

see u soon..take care