Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The day is set...

... 19th Oct - is the day I've scheduled for induction. After the regular gynae visit yesterday, we've decided to go with induction 1 day before the EDD to be on the safe side.

I'm now officially on maternity leave but still, no signs of labour - no contractions, no show, no dilation, NOTHING. :( So from now till the 18th, I'm praying for the slightest signal of labour. Cause I really hope to opt out induction as I heard the process can be very long and tiring.

After the false alarm on the 9-Oct, everything seems pretty normal since.

1) Mommy is STILL gaining weight (when will it ever stop?!)
2) BB is now 3.1kg
3) Water bag still normal

Basically, the hospital bag is packed and ready, even the baby cot is set up. I can confidently say that I've prepared everything. The only thing I'm not ready are my emotions. I'm still very apprehensive about myself, the impeding labour and the future.

Right now, my entire mind is all about the labour. 19-oct, I have to check into KKH at 7am. How long or how painful this process is going to be? Is everything going to be ok? Will baby be ok? I'm still getting the jitters...

Well, we never know until the 19th...

2 comments:

@pinkyaffair said...

Yo gal...im so so excited for you neh...shall wait till tat day..and call u...make sure ur hp pass to ur hubby...cz tis gal r my really gd coll cum frenzy ar...tink im the one to know when n ware n hw emy is doing...im praying for u gal..

jO@nNe said...

hey gurl...GOD is with u...hang in there...you can pull thru...i'm also getting the jitters nw...
Have experienced a few times of painful BH...duno how to get thru the real contractions when labor kicks in...