Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2007

5 more weeks and counting...

... just got back from the 35th week check-up. This time, everything was short and swift.

- Registered at counter
- Headed to do the pee check
- Pee was ok. Weight was not. (put on another 2kg, DAMN)
- Waited for gynae
- Ultra-scan on BB, now 2.5kg
- Headed back to counter to register hospital admission
- Paid nearly 1k for the fees *ouch*

And that was it.

Thinking back of the early stages where I'd lose my way at KK Private Suite, now I know every nook and corner of the place. (I think even when blind-folded)

Everything has been so surreal. From the time I found life inside me, then slowly feeling life moving inside me, it has been an incredible journey. Motherhood is indeed facinating.

Have packed my hospital bag. Everything's almost ready for BB Jayden's arrival. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that he'll come out after 37 weeks safe and sound.

Daddy & Mommy will be praying...

0 comments: