Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

Hang in there baby!

Just crossed the 36 weeks mark. 4 weeks and counting... really hope our bb can hang on at least till 1st week of Oct - cross the 37th week mark and he's safe & healthy enough to visit the world.


Experienced some discomfort and pain yesterday night. BB was moving non-stop and that really got us worried. Dylan literally jump out of bed, thinking I was already in labour. I was also freaking out a little and spend the entire night talking to bb to hang in there till next week...


I have no idea how contractions would feel like but I hope when it comes, it's painful enough to jolt me up. Never mind about the level of pain anymore because at least it's strong enough to tell me I'm in LABOUR.


Hang in there baby... daddy & mommy are just as eager to see you too...

1 comments:

Liv said...

Wah! My godson gave you a fright and you never tell me? Must update leh!

I think all of us can't wait to meet him too!

Hope to be here when he comes out! Please please please don't come out when I'm in Bintan!