Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2007

I can't help but look...

... ... at the calender, my phone, the web ticker that says I'm 3 months +, 15 weeks +, 109 days, 2616 hours, 156,960 minutes away from my maternity leave!!!!!


Everyday, I look at the calender and smile to myself - one day lesser. I can't wait. My patience had ran dry even before the GSS ended.


I can't wait to wash the clothes and put them in the bb drawer, I can't wait for the cot to be delivered today so I can decorate it with the bedding set and toys I've bought. I can't even wait to dress him up in the clothes that we've bought for him. It's so uber cute!


I guess this is the only form of un-'entertainment' I keep myself busy with these days. Other than the unusual wave movements that I start to notice on my tummy. I still cannot bring myself to believe the fact that there's a living being inside me - INSIDE ME LEH!!! But each time I see & feel the vibrations, I know it's a fact that Dylan & I will soon have to face in 3 months time.


For now, I just can't wait for my maternity leave. I need a break!!!

0 comments: