Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Ushering another new year

I didn't mean to have this late post. But I was waiting for *ahem* some overdued photos which is still overdued because someone is busy sipping red wine on the other side of the globe. *looks at C's direction sternly*

Anyhow, despite our ever-increasing hectic schedule, that never stopped us from having our ritual New Year dinner.

This year, C picked a quaint gem spot somewhere on the west. The ambience was good, food came in decent portions, topped up with a nice bottle of wine - simply divine. It is little moments like these that makes me appreciate my life is pampered. :) Thanks for the great food & company!


Our 5th New Year Celebration



I was trying to dig out last year new year dinner posts and I came across my 2010 resolutions.


  1. 1 long holiday, probably USA or Japan & 1 short holiday, hopefully to bring Jayden along to Hong Kong [Went to Club Med Bali with my parents and had many other short trips]

  2. Be more patient to Jayden [Still trying to attain zen]

  3. Celebrating my 30th birthday overseas with my gfs [Celebrated at Festive hotel instead]

  4. Going diving again [Unfortunately, I'm not sure when this will ever happen :( ]

  5. Getting my dream bag - Chanel 2.55 Classic Jumbo (when can I own you!) [Hopefully in my upcoming trip!!! Got a Balenciaga to make up for the 'loss']

  6. Staying healthy - swimming and hitting the gym every week [This has dwindled to once a month affair]

  7. Going health screenings yearly - have to plan one for Dylan soon [Did mine, not so good. Still trying to psycho the man to do it]

  8. Start saving to plan for house shifting in 2 years time [Savings will start after Europe trip]

  9. Stay on my current job at least for > 2 years (I job hop every 2 years) [I don't know if I should be proud of this but I have achieved it]

  10. Further studies to enhance my portfolio and of course better pay to fulfil Pt 8 [Not happening yet]

I decided not to have any resolutions for 2011 although there will be some points above that will be on repetitive mode - Health, savings and family. My motto is simple - Keep moving forward and enjoy life to the fullest.

So with that, I leave some photos of the past. I think we haven't aged much! :p


2009 @ Conrad


2008 @ Kushinbo & Flyer

2007 @ Hanabi



2006 - @ The Line with no kids!


Cheers to another great year!!! Now where should we go?

4 comments:

PRIMA said...

mummy's getting hot and hotter!! :)

Cel said...

Maybe the weight changed haha... Hello from Italy.

Emily said...

dewi: thanks! all mummies glow! :p

C: you brought your laptop along? haha. come on, your weight hasn't changed a bit!

Cel said...

Laptop?? No way. iPhone & BB is enough to keep me bz!