Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Days with the pox

Yes, it's me the mischief in the house. Life has been good so far despite being barred from going out of the house. As you can see from the photo, I have recently inherited my mom's Itouch. It no longer contained her favourite movies, music and photos. In it, were MY favourite shows - Barney and Thomas the Train.

I am also on the road to recovery. The pox have dried up although I was not disciplined enough not to scratch them. Mummy hopes there weren't be any scars left behind but as you can see, I don't really care.



To top up my miserable state, I tripped and fell smack on my face while trying to dribble a ball. Obviously, I did not get any sympathy as Mummy said I was too ambitious when I don't even know how to kick a ball. I am only glad I wasn't grounded and still get to eat my meals.

This week has been a pain when I was told I can't go anywhere until the spots have cleared. That didn't stop me from scratching myself in hope that the spots go away. Of course, it only made it worse and me, more miserable. It didn't make me feel any better when I had no visitors. I was told that Auntie Bon and Uncle Kev is afraid of getting near me.

Daddy and Mummy has promised to bring me for some water play and fun at the ball pit once I'm well. I CAN'T WAIT! Till then, I'm still the mischief in the house!




Happy Mother's Day to all Mummies on this planet!

0 comments: