Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

Recruit Jayden


Last Sunday, the weather was excrutiating HOT.

It didn't helped even when he wasn't wearing any clothes...





Having a bath was only a temporary measure... we even threw in a hand spa for him...





But shortly after, he was sweating again... And that was then I finally conceded defeat to my pair of scissors and brought Jayden to Juniors League for a proper TRIM.


After years of having my hair cut, I have concluded that any hairdressers do not know the meaning of TRIM. I told the dresser at JL that I wanted only to TRIM the lengths evenly.


Minutes later, after a struggling battle with a screaming & crying baby... ...

Recruit Jayden ready to report strength!

Development Assessment

Sidetrack, we brought Jayden for his overdue 9 month development assessment on Saturday. Nurse did the ear test to make sure his hearing was ok.

@ 10.5 months

Weight: 8.12kg

Height: 73cm

According to the nurse, he's at the 25th percentile, too light!! :(

Apart of that, he passed all other milestone tests. And yes, he can drink from a straw now too!

3 comments:

hiPPo said...

hey babe! jayden doesnt look too skinny leh! tink his metabolic rate must be high ba.. he looks good.. so dun worry too much k?

Mummy Carol said...

emily!

im another victim here! the hairstylist didn't get what i mean by TRIM! and he actually cut very "generously" loh! i look like a boy now! hmph :(

wana get ur contact for hair extension liao...

btw, jayden looks good in his new hairstyle, handsome leh even though it's short :)

gal, dun worry abt his size.. think he got ur genes.. as long as bb is happy & healthy i think size doesnt matter so much.. :)

Emily said...

hippo,

yea, he looks ok leh. So was abit stunned when the nurse said UNDERWEIGHT.

carol,

hahaha... I promised I won't laugh at you at the bash. :P

maybe your stylist wans you to look like your ah-wang zq. But I'm sure you'll still look fab!

Jayden looks like a recruit now. I miss running my fingers thru his hair. :(