Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Watch them grow

They used to say that when you have a baby, your life journey begins from there. How true indeed.

Watching the little one grow each day, achieving each milestones, attending to his every little needs, makes you feel like you're experiencing rebirth.

Every time I look at Jayden's birth photos and then I look at his current self, I can hardly believe that this little one used to be a part of me, 9 months ago. It seemed like yesterday and now 6 months later, here he is in front of me, responding to every sound and sight, kisses and huges. Such an amazing feeling. :)

Many has given their own set of advises on how to bring up a child. Many has shared with me their life experiences as well. But I could only take a pinch of their advises and shower all the love that I can give to him.

For now, I just want to carry the little one in my arms for as long as I can. Although my arms ache at times, I'm telling myself that it doesn't take long before they'll tell you they don't need to be carried any longer.

Jayden, this is what I want to say to you:

Although you terrorize us most of the days, you still never fail to bring a smile to Daddy & Mummy with your funny antics and gestures. I hope you'll call "Mummy" for your 1st word. I don't mind "Daddy" as 2nd. :P

I'm sorry I can't catch your cues sometimes. Please don't cry so hard, it breaks my heart. Mummy is still trying her best to understand you better.

I'm sorry if my cooking sucks and if that's the reason why you're rejecting all the food I've gave to you. I've never cooked in my life but Mummy is trying to learn for you.

If we ever scold you, it doesn't mean that we don't care. We just want the best for you.

But above all of that, please always remember that Mummy & Daddy LOVES YOU VERY MUCH.

0 comments: