Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

A little something about a 7-month old


I used to be very diligent to note down the developments / milestones that Jayden has achieved and compared it with other babies or growth chart to make sure that he's growing on the right track.

But nowadays, I'm so absorbed interacting with the little one that it didn't matter to me anymore if he didn't achieve any supposedly milestone. To me, having a healthy and happy albeit very very mischievious baby is already a blessing. What more should I ask from the little one?

Jayden has been able to sit upright without support for a long period of time since last week. At first, I was pretty happy that he could manage to view the surroundings from a different angle as compared to his past months of frustrations lying down. But now that the little terror can get up and about almost anywhere, it starts to worry me.


These are the little things that he does to traumatise his mother: -

1) Using the cot to support himself to stand up

2) Flipping over in his car seat and support himself to stand up

3) Crawling OVER the pillows that was supposed to act as barriers when his sleeping (the reason why he fell off the bed and also the reason why now I insist he sleeps in the cot)

4) Head-butt himself in his cot in the middle of the night whilst still SLEEPING. I had to wake up several times to 'un-flip' him back even though he knows how to.

5) Doing dangerous movements and then turned around to look at me with tongue sticking out (he meant to be cheeky)

6) Sleeping face down with pillow suffocating him, sometimes I worry if he can breathes but if I remove the pillows, he'll scream. -_-


Here are some evidence: -


Jayden sleeping face down with bended knees (I wonder if it's a milestone?!)

And Jayden sleeping while sitting upright?!

1 comments:

@pinkyaffair said...

hehe...so damn cute even when sleep sitting...tat my lil bf...