Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Random updates

After the confinement lady left, I was left alone with Jayden. I was very apprehensive being left alone with the little terrorist after the drama I had with him but at the same time, I know this is the only precious time I have to bond with my baby.


Jayden is becoming more aware of the surroundings now. He coos and giggles everytime we tried to talk to him. It's amazing to see him respond in enthusiasm and we can tell how much he wanted to talk to us but could only speak in his baby language. He can only say "Ah-goo" now but that already amazes us!

Some of the developments we've noticed so far: -


  • Holds head steady when upright (his favourite position)
  • Lifts head briefly when lying on stomach
  • Grabs your t-shirt tightly when you're bathing him
  • Makes noises other than crying (baby talk)
  • Rolls from side-to-side
  • Doesn't like to be distubred when he's drinking his milk
  • Eyes follow when his dad speaks to him
Jayden in his favourite Ultraman sleeping position

All ready to go out!

In his favourite chair


Everyday is a new discovery for us. :)

0 comments: