Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy 2 months!

Our lil bub turns 2 months today. Seeing him growing everyday is an amazing feeling.

My computer is full of Jayden's photos. Every week, his features changes. Although most of the time, everyone still says he looks very much like his mom - ME. :)

Imagine from this screaming fella...



to this curious little boy!

Jayden, like any other babies enjoy his bath time alot. Whenever we strip him down, he'll be kicking in enthusiasm.

Looking back, I still miss the times when he was still in my tummy actively kicking away. But whenever I look at him smiling back at me, my motherhood instincts tells me it's all worth it!


Some photos to share...


Jayden lifting his head while on his tummy...


And a very strangled Jayden by his own dad...hehe

0 comments: