Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Jayden 1 month celebration

... Ok. I know this is long overdue especially when Jayden is already coming to 2 months! How time flies when I was still miserably counting down to the end of my confinement.

Some photos to share on his 1 month celebration... We were so busy 'entertaining' the guests, we didn't took much photos!



Jayden in his birthday suit


One happy family


Jayden's baby cake

Sadly, this is the only family potrait we have so far since I refused to take any photo during my confinement aka 'fat' period. And we didn't get to share Jayden's cake with our friends cause silly mommy forgot all about it!!! -_- So we ended up distributing to Dylan's relatives who came late.

On behalf of Jayden, we thank all our friends, colleagues, relatives and familes for the generous presents and money gifts. He sure is one happy baby now. :D

0 comments: