Pages

Friday, June 29, 2007

The day before the test...

Tomorrow, I'll be going for my diabetes test at KKH.


Because my grandma had history of diabetes, KT Tan (my gynae) just wanted to be sure I wasn't prone to be diabetic as well. I really hope not cause that would mean off-limits to chocolates, ice creams and even lower intake of carbo. THAT MEANS NO FRENCH FRIES TOO!!! :(


Anyway, I can't wait to see my baby again. That's the only time I get to see him 'visually' and know he's doing well. Dylan even mentioned that "Tomorrow, bb will say hello to us again". hehehehe... I find that amusing...


It's still 4 months away before bb gets to come to this world. The anticipation is killing me, the thoughts of being a mother is killing me, the frustration of whether I can breast feed is killing me... ...


I've bought most of the stuff already so shopping sprees will cease this week... ... That also means NO RETAIL THERAPY, AND IT'S KILLING ME!!! :(

0 comments: