Pages

Monday, June 18, 2007

Preparing for baby's arrival...

One of the things I've enjoyed lately is SHOPPING. The only therapy I can do now since I can't do sports or spa or anything else that's seemingly dangerous. :(


Life has never been THIS exciting mundane.


Well, shopping has its own cons as well since I can't shop for 'NORMAL' clothes now and no salesgal would wanna entertain me either. It's really depressing. :(
** Note - 'NORMAL' means my usual size S **


So the only retail therapy I can seek now is to buy my baby stuff. You'd be surprised at the list of things to buy! From cots to bedding sets, strollers to car seats, toiletries to bathing accessories, diapers, milk pumps, wardrobe and heaps of bb clothes in different sizes!


Nowadays, my shopping agony would be "Should I buy for newborn, or for 3-6 months, or 6-12 months?" Why? Cause babies grow at alarming rates! -_-


The strangest thing Dylan and I have realized is that we usually don't have 2nd thoughts on the things we want to buy for our baby. We just want the best, if not at least 2nd best.


I hate the fact that we're spending our money wisely frivolously. But at the same time ironically, we're enjoying every moment of our shopping time! :D It's like a whole new experience altogether. (Yea right...wait till we see our credit card bills)


We've stocked up the stuff we bought at the spare room. Even looking at its raw and unarranged state has some unexplainable anticipation & adrenalin-high effect. Oh, did I also mention it's also useful for amnesia therapy? Hehe...


More to update on our shopping spree...


For now, we're just preparing for our baby's arrival... :)

0 comments: