Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

X'mas

This is my favourite time of the year.

It would mean another year has come to an end, a brand new year awaits.


X'mas always gives me a very fuzzy feeling. The time when you start to think of the people you love, the time when you start to wonder where had time gone to. This year, X'mas is even more special because it's Jayden's 1st X'mas as a toddler.


After years of decorating my dad's tree, I finally get to decorate my own. I'm proud to admit that the tree was put up by me, myself ALONE. Yep, the lazy man in the house didn't even touch a branch of it, though he shamelessly claimed that he helped to take the tree out of the storeroom. *rolls eyes*



Our Xmas tree decked with presents, 90 % of which belongs to Jayden


PRESENTS! ALL MINE!!



Presents received at the X'mas bash. Thank you Auntie Alice & Auntie Chersam!

I forbade Dylan to open any of Jayden's or his own presents until X'mas day. It seems that I have 2 impatient boys in the house. THEY JUST CAN'T WAIT.

Well... ... do they have a choice when the head mistress says WAIT. ;)

12 more days!

0 comments: