Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Never Kids21

On Saturday, Liv asked Jayden and I out for dinner. Dylan was just as happy to have a break while Jayden and I hit the town together. So mummy got excited and started preparing the necessities - Pampers, baby wipes, baby bites, hankies, bib, spent the entire afternoon preparing his porridge, bottles, water, milk.


Dylan dropped us at Paragon and armed with the baby bag, Jayden and the stroller, we sashayed our way thru Paragon Kids Level. Jayden was very co-operative throughout the window shopping. I gave him his usual hankie to gnaw on while Liv and I gawked at the exhorbitant prices at Kids21. We were so immerse in the shopping and didn't realized that Jayden had gone all quiet.


Thinking he must have fell asleep, we peered into the stroller and I think I almost hyper-ventilated on the spot. There, looking at me, Jayden MERLIONED. The milk, the prunes and whatever I fed him previously, came gushing out and stained the floors of Kids21. I looked helplessly at Jayden while the sales assistant looked at me in horror. We whizzed Jayden to the changing room, took off his clothes & diapers and with a screaming baby, I suddenly realized.... I prepared everything except CLOTHES.


Thank god we were at Kids Level, thank god for Fox discount vouchers and no thank you I'm never going to step in Kids21 again. I think I'm black-listed.

4 comments:

@pinkyaffair said...

OOPS....

PRIMA said...

Emily, u very funny leh :)

hehe.. what caused J merlioned?? hehe

Emily said...

think it's the hankie. He was biting and stuffing himself with it. Think it choked him and tickled his tongue. so he vomit. keke...

PRIMA said...

oct babies tend to put everything to their mouths hor?? :)