Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The hard truth about Motherhood...

Whoever has the notion that babies only sleep and eat, eat and sleep is SO SO WRONG. Forget about those deceitful commercials or magazines saying that motherhood is the most blissful moments. Yes, that might be right after 3 months maybe.

Jayden is coming to 5 weeks old and till today, I still have trouble trying to settle him when he's cranky. Usually I go berserk first until help comes along. :(
Many a times, I feel like a complete flop. I want to enjoy motherhood, establish the bonding with Jayden amidst the sleepless days & nights. Well, I'm still trying...

I haven't handle him alone yet. Tomorrow will be the day when it's just me and my baby. I hope many months done the road, these struggling times will become a blur.

Motherhood is indeed amazing...

0 comments: